Undergraduate Returning Student

A student who enrolled at UT Permian Basin as a degree seeking student, but has been absent for 3 semesters (1 year) or more must re-apply for any future semester. 

[Example:  Was last enrolled for Fall 2019 (past the 12th class day) and was not enrolled for Spring 2020, Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 – must re-apply since it has been more than a year since last enrolled].

As a returning undergraduate student, you would complete the Undergraduate Readmit Application through Apply Texas and submit official transcripts from any college or university attended since you last attended UT Permian Basin (if any).

If you left on academic suspension (academic dismissal) in your last semester at UT Permian Basin, you will need to the provide additional documentation prior to being considered for re-admission.

Academic Dismissal - review the procedures for being re-admitted following an academic dismissal.